JOIN POWERFUL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
Quick Survey - Qualify for a Private, Online Forum
Are you passionate about the quality, health, safety and production ethics of our food? Want to help find clarity in the national agriculture conversations? Don't miss this chance to join private, in-depth, balanced dialogues with 300 other U.S. influential individuals selected to make their unique voices heard by decision-makers at the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA), a coalition of 80+ farming and ranching organizations and their partners dedicated to continuously improving America's food supply. USFRA wants to connect consumers to farmers and ranchers more closely.
- Impact: Farming and ranching leaders and agriculture executives will listen to your constructive input
- Insider Access: Enjoy 1st looks at changes inspired by your insight
- Connect: Interact periodically with real U.S. farmers & ranchers who make decisions on how our food is grown and raised
- Learn: Discuss views, issues & breaking news with members
- Rewards: Participate often to earn $25 in Amazon eGift Cards each month
If you qualify, you'll share your perspectives on a wide range of food issues and exchange information about the pros and cons of how U.S. food is grown and raised. Members of the private online forum enjoy 24/7 access to engaging discussions, surveys, quick polls with results and other interactive activities. It takes just 5 - 15 minutes per week to make a difference. USFRA is partnering with Communispace, a consumer collaboration agency, to create the diverse forum.
Start the confidential Quick Survey to see if you qualify before space fills up: